Thursday, January 17, 2013

New iRigHD Coming Does 24-bit A/D

IK Multimedia is putting out a new iRigHD that does 24bit Analog to Digital. Aside from the better A/D conversion the new design looks more functional and not so awkward in that the original AD unit only had a 3 inch cable built in.  I have the original iRig and love it. Only issues I have are with some a hiss or signal noise that gets really loud when amped and having to convert songs from apple format to .wav to play along with. I have found its a great tool for recording. The audio effect plugins are top notch and the Amp sim is amazing.
Cant wait to get my hands on the new one. I will of course do an open box review when I get it.
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irighd/index.php?pp=irig-hd-info


No comments:

Post a Comment