Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Frigidaire Dishwasher with OrbitClean 4 times better then dogs tongue.

Ok its not often I get interested in a dishwasher but my wife and I have a battle trying to get me to wash my plates before loading it in the dishwasher. This new dishwasher from Frigidaire is supposed to provide 4 times better water coverage. If that means 4 times cleaner then I am in. Although I still think my dog does the best job at cleaning the dishes. Wife does not like me letting the animals eat of the plates. So for now here is cool sounding dishwasher with ORBITCLEAN. I guess Orbit is still a buzzword.


Frigidaire Gallery 24" Built-In Dishwasher
Model: FGHD2465NF
24" W x 25" D x 33-1/2" – 35" H
MSRP $649.00


http://www.frigidaire.com/products/Kitchen/Dishwashers/FGHD2465NF.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment