Tuesday, June 5, 2012

AR DRONE 2.0 UNBOXING VIDEO

Just got the Parrot Ar. Drone 2.0 from Brookstone.com and did a complete unboxing video. Drone comes with carrying case, 1 battery, 1 charger, indoor hull and outdoor hull. Drone is controlled by iPhone, iPad or android phone and built in HD camera that can record to flash drive or iPad or iPhone. After installing the app on my iPad and charging the battery for 1:30 I was able to quickly fly the drone for a flight time of 12 min on the battery. I have been flying other RC helicopter that tools months of flight practice on sims and with trainers. This Ar. Drone 2.0 was easy enough that I comfortable with the controls after about 3 flights. Great control called absolute for beginners.
Brookstone was fight and customer service answered all my questions. Yes in this case I got the extended warranty. Great product more then just a toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment